The Tax Collector is an elected position, serving a four year term. The office of the tax collector is in the Township Building.
Jane Ann Saile
640 Red Lion Road
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
215-947-7661 (phone) 215-947-3615 (fax)
Normal Business Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
April 4 and 9- 6:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.
April 12- 9:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
June 11- 6:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.
June 14- 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
December 31- 9:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.
March 14, April 17-18, May 28, June 27, July 25, August 13-15, September 3, November 27, December 24-26
Closed all holidays and weekends. Appointments accepted for your convenience.
Discount Due Date- April 12, 2019
Face Due Date- June 14, 2019
Penalty Due Date- December 31, 2019
Important Information Regarding Your Tax Bills
- If a bank or mortgage company pays your real estate taxes for you, please forward your bill to them
- In order to earn discounts and avoid penalties, payments must be hand delivered or postmarked by the U.S. Postal Service on or before the payment due date as shown on the bills.
- Taxes are due and payable as prescribed by law, whether or not a tax bill has been received by the taxpayer.
- Payments can be made by cash, money order, check, or credit card. Credit cards do carry a fee of 2.45% payable by the cardholder.
- Any payments made after December 10th of each year must be paid by certified check, cashier's check, money order or cash.
- Any unpaid real estate accounts, when delinquent, will be turned over for delinquent tax collection.
- Should the office be closed when you come in to pay your bill, please note there is a Lock Box outside the Tax Office where payments other than cash may be deposited. Please do not leave any payments with Township employees, as they are not bonded to accept these payments.