Grading Permit

(any earth disturbance which involves an alteration of 5000 square feet or more of a site’s exiting stabilized ground cover or adds 1000 square feet of impervious surface or which alters drainage patterns, accelerates erosion or interferes with existing Stormwater facilities is considered Regulated earth disturbance and shall require the issuance of a Grading permit)

For a completed submittal you will need a completed and signed permit application, all insurance certificates, 3 sets of plans including grading, drainage and sedimentation control, landscaping and narrative, copies of permits required by all other regulatory agencies and associated fees payable to Lower Moreland Township.


Order by : Name | Date | Hits [ Descendent ]

Application for Grading Permit Application for Grading Permit

Date added: 05/25/2010
Date modified: 05/25/2010
Filesize: 540.67 kB
Downloads: 1530

Grading Ordinance Regulations Grading Ordinance Regulations

Date added: 03/18/2009
Date modified: 03/18/2009
Filesize: 508.19 kB
Downloads: 1484

Professional Services Agreement Professional Services Agreement

Date added: 01/24/2013
Date modified: 01/24/2013
Filesize: 56.07 kB
Downloads: 589

Worker's Compensation Worksheet Worker's Compensation Worksheet

Date added: 03/18/2009
Date modified: 03/18/2009
Filesize: 110.45 kB
Downloads: 1113