Land Disturbance Permit

(Placement of 1000 square feet or less of impervious coverage by the construction of patios, driveways and other forms of impervious coverage or alteration of a site’s stabilized ground cover by a volume less than 5000 square feet)

For a completed submittal you will need a completed and signed permit application, all insurance certificates, 3 sets of sealed construction documents, 3 sealed site plans, copies of permits required by all regulatory agencies and associated fees payable to Lower Moreland Township.


Order by : Name | Date | Hits [ Descendent ]

Land Disturbance Permit Application Land Disturbance Permit Application

Date added: 01/13/2011
Date modified: 01/13/2011
Filesize: 479.4 kB
Downloads: 1994

Worker's Compensation Worksheet Worker's Compensation Worksheet

Date added: 03/18/2009
Date modified: 03/18/2009
Filesize: 110.45 kB
Downloads: 1367