The Tax Collector is an elected position, serving a four year term. The office of the tax collector is in the Township Building.
Jane Ann Saile
640 Red Lion Road
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
215-947-7661 (phone) 215-947-3615 (fax)
September through May
- Tuesday - 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday - 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday - 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
June, July and August
- Tuesday - 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday - 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- September 9 & 10, 2014 - 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- September 12, 2014 - 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- November 12, 2014 - 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- November 14, 2014 - 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- December 31, 2014 - 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
All holidays and weekends.
- July 3, 2014
- August 12 and 14, 2014
- November 26, 2014
- December 24 and 30, 2014
Appointments are also accepted for your convenience.
The due date for the 2014 Real Estate Tax bill is as follows:
- December 31, 2014: Penalty Due Date
Important Information Regarding Your Tax Bills
- If a bank or mortgage company pays your real estate taxes for you, please forward your bill to them
- In order to earn discounts and avoid penalties, payments must be hand delivered or postmarked by the U.S. Postal Service on or before the payment due date as shown on the bills.
- Taxes are due and payable as prescribed by law, whether or not a tax bill has been received by the taxpayer.
- Payments can be made by cash, money order, check, or credit card. Credit cards do carry a fee of 2.45% payable by the cardholder.
- Any payments made after December 10th of each year must be paid by certified check, cashier's check, money order or cash.
- Any unpaid real estate accounts, when delinquent, will be turned over for delinquent tax collection.
- Should the office be closed when you come in to pay your bill, please note there is a Lock Box outside the Tax Office where payments other than cash may be deposited. Please do not leave any payments with Township employees, as they are not bonded to accept these payments.