Jane Anne Saile
640 Red Lion Road
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
September through May
- Tuesday - 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday - 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday - 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
June, July and August
- Tuesday - 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday - 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- April 10, 2013 - 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- April 11, 2013 - 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- April 12, 2013 - 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- June 12, 2013 - 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- June 14, 2013 - 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- December 31, 2013 - 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
All holidays and weekends.
- March 19, 2013
- March 27, 2013
- March 28, 2013
- April 4, 2013
- May 30, 2013
- August 1, 2013
- August 27, 2013
- August 29, 2013
- November 27, 2013
- December 24, 2013
- December 26, 2013
- January 2, 2014
Appointments are also accepted for your convenience.
The due dates for the 2013 Real Estate Tax bill are as follows:
- April 12, 2013: Discount Due Date
- June 14, 2013: Face Due Date
- December 30, 2013: Penalty Due Date
Important Information Regarding Your Tax Bills
- If a bank or mortgage company pays your real estate taxes for you, please forward your bill to them
- In order to earn discounts and avoid penalties, payments must be hand delivered or postmarked by the U.S. Postal Service on or before the payment due date as shown on the bills.
- Taxes are due and payable as prescribed by law, whether or not a tax bill has been received by the taxpayer.
- Any payments made after December 10th of each year must be paid by certified check, cashier's check, money order or cash.
- Any unpaid real estate accounts, when delinquent, will be turned over for delinquent tax collection.
- Should the office be closed when you come in to pay your bill, please note there is a Lock Box outside the Tax Office where payments other than cash may be deposited. Please do not leave any payments with Township employees, as they are not bonded to accept these payments.